Sunday, January 7, 2024

Two Ahoģgya (Or are there six?)


 These creatures are of four armed, four legged and three faced swamp dwelling warrior race living on Tekùmel.

They are anatomically incorrect but I gave it my best shot. The hand on the sword pommel is wrong for sure!

Went for a cartoon look because they are sort of comic relief at times owing to their bizarre biology and their rather crude, vulgar and inscrutable customs.

Also a cartoon because I can't draw realistically af all but to try and draw an Ahoģgya at all is a special problem in and of itself in my 

That said, the Tekumel source book has some interesting insights into these strange folk

They cannot use sorcery but are fierce in battle because they can wield weapons in all four hands, see in three directions at once, and are naturally armored.

They are the creation of Professor M.A.R. Barker and one of my favorites from Tekùmel.


No comments:

Post a Comment