Monday, January 14, 2019

Incredible Hand Drawn Fantasy and Post Apocalyptic Maps


(As with all images here, Click for Larger View!)



Hail, adventurers!

It has been quiet in my corner of the Labyrinth for too long, but I feel very inspired to share with you the map artwork of Robert Brannon.

I am fortunate to belong to a very useful and engaging Facebook Community called RPG Map Creations and the community is centered around sharing maps and map techniques and ideas. I might note that some people there also do commission work. I highly recommend it as a community if you are on Facebook.

Today I saw the maps uploaded by Robert and found them remarkable. I asked him if I could share them and he permitted it.

These are a number of post apocalyptic maps and a few fantasy ones.  Robert is a GM for a HEROES System (5th Ed.) Deathlands campaign and his players love new maps, which he is well able to supply. 

I love them. 

Robert is currently working on what will be his first published adventure which he plans to make available at Drivethru RPGs at a future date. I will pass that information on when more is known. Should anyone desire his services for a custom map, he is available.

He can be contacted at:

 Katahdinbear@yahoo.com


He has allowed these maps to be shared for your own enjoyment and use for free. Thank you Robert!

Note: These maps are the exclusive property of Robert A. Brannon and are shared here only for non-commercial use with permission of the artist. They may not be used for commercial publication without his consent.
















No comments:

Post a Comment